Translate

Thursday, April 30, 2020

"It Is Well!"

Good Morning Dear LEJ Friends, "How in the World are you?  'Good I HOPE'...

It has been said, 
"In the best and worst of times, God’s Word bring us unshakable peace and joy".  

I agree with this statement.  

God's Word remains steadfast and eternal to comfort our lives and souls.  "It is well, very well with my soul" even in the midst of these times.  

I our lives past, think of how many things that you have been through and wondered how you would have ever made it through things and situations that at the time were overwhelming.

Please be mindful that Our Heavenly Father has been and will always be our provider for every need that we see, and for 'the ones' that we 'don't see'.  

Like a Father, He 'feeds us and leads us', He is the great 'I AM'.   May the Light and Truth of His Word set us free this morning.

So he said to them, 
“When you lift up the Son of Man, you will know that ‘I Am Who I Am’; then you will know that I do nothing on my own authority, but I say only what the Father has instructed me to say. 
So Jesus said to those who believed in him, “If you obey my teaching, you are really my disciples; you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
John 8:28‭, ‬31‭-‬32 GNT

Be set us free this morning. And say, "It is well with my soul!"

Amen!
Faith man 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...