Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A New Thing is on its Way!

Good Morning Dear LEJ Friends,
"How in the World Are You?, Good I hope".                                                                    

There is HOPE on the horizon! 
There is a 'New Thing' that God is going to do in our midst.

He has said, "don't dwell on the past, or what happened long ago".

'But the LORD says, “Do not cling to events of the past or dwell on what happened long ago. Watch for the new thing I am going to do. It is happening already — you can see it now! I will make a road through the wilderness and give you streams of water there. '
Isaiah 43:18-19

God is always up to something good, even when our present situation may look not good at the moment.

As we turn our "trust" controls "up" over the present situations, God lifts us up and gives us 'new strength' and 'new hope' for the journey ahead.

Keep rejoicing, keep singing, keep praising the Lord. There are good times coming to the Church and God's people.

Choose to be happy and to live above the present circumstances.

Oh how I praise the Lord for His goodness to me and from delivering me from the darkness and evil spirits. 

I shall forever be grateful for the power of the Cross.

Get ready . . . A New Thing has been dispatched from Heaven.
Amen!
Faith man
🙂❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...