Translate

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Everything You Need 😁

"Good morning Dear Friends,
How in the World Are you??
Good I hope". FaithMan

You and I have been given everything we need and the spiritual gifts we need to make it through this life because of Jesus' love for you ❤.

We need to learn to enjoy God's presence and His provision in every situation and worry about nothing, or no thing.

May I ask you to Believe this precious promise:

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns.
1 Corinthians 1:7‭-‬8 NLT

Free from all blame and strength to the end! 

I like that don't you??!!

May it be so in our lives ✌.
Peace to you my friends.
Faith man 

Ps. You know this guy??

'Faith man' as a scout 😁.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...