Translate

Thursday, September 17, 2020

"Your Desire, His Benefits" Part IV

Good Morning Dear Friends,
Happy Thursday morning!
Do you know where your faith is this morning?  Is it in the Lord?? 
Faithman

"Your Desire, His Benefits!"
"His benefits can't be counted -- just like these pumpkins in this 'pumpkin patch'!!

"Oh, the benefits of doing things 'God's Way'"!!  

In my walk with God for over 45 years, I have learned and am still learning many things about what 'patience and prayer' brings about in my life and the life of others.

As I turn older, God showes me again and again how He sends His messengers (the angels) and sets up timinig of events to keep us safe and provides for us 'His Benefits" in every situation and in every season of life.

"Bless The Lord"
When we make God our '1st choice' desire for guiding us day by day, everday -- what a difference it makes in our lives by the way of 'His Benefits'.  

Please read the following:

'Bless the Lord , O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord , O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that  your youth is renewed like the eagle’s'.
Psalms 103:1‭-‬5 NKJV

Wow!  His Benefits!!
Forgives our iniquities and sin.
Heals our diseases.
Redeems our lives from destruction.
Crowns us with lovingkindness & mercies.
Satisfies our mouths with good things.
Renews our youth like the eagles.
 
When we make God 'our desire', He Forgives, Heals, Redeems, Crowns, Satisfies and Renews US!!

Oh, how I love His benefits to me and to you!

Let us remind each other of making God our DESIRE every day.  The benefits are just waiting to come down from God's throne! 

Amen!
Faithman 🍂🍁🍃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...