Translate

Sunday, September 13, 2020

"Your Desire" - Part I

 Good Morning Dear Friends,
How in the World are you??
Good, I hope. 😷❤

"YOUR DESIRE" Part I

'Containers & Vessels'
"Vessels & Containers"

Question:
Have you ever tried to put something in a 'container' for which 'the container' was not designed to carry?
An extreme example of this would be like, putting gasoline in a 'cellophane bag container' and then trying to put the gasoline in a car's gas tank.
Or, 
How about trying to bake a cake in an oven and using a container that was made out of 'Styrofoam' or Tupperware?!

The results of both of these examples would be a disaster and probably dangerous!

Did you know that you are a specially designed 'container & vessel' that God wants to fill with the Holy Spirit to do a special work in the world?  

You may ask, "how can that be"?  

The answer is simple.  

You and I were created to be 'vessels & containers' to be used by God, to bring glory to God by the Gifts, the Talents and the Likes (GTLs) that He has put in each one of us.  

When these 'GTLs' are totally given to God for His purposes and desires, then we will experience God's power, provision and presence like we have never known before in this side of life.

Yes, even though the answer is simple, our flesh desires 'its plan' and biases and 'thinks it' knows better than God.  This is known as sin, or being self-pleasing.  

When we truly lay down our lives for God's purposes and plans, we find out that our souls become peaceful and our days are filled with much joy and overflow with blessings that we can't contain.

If you don't know what 'Your Desire' is in life it is probably because you have never stopped long enough to ask God, 

"Lord, why am I here"?  Or ....
"What am I doing with this life you gave me"?

If you are still on 'this side of the earth', let me challenge you to seriously ask God, "Lord, put 'Your Desire'" in my vessel and use me for the intentions that You had for me before the beginning of the World".

When we do this, God WILL cause things to change in your life according to His Plan and purpose.

You will never be happy or complete until you make 'Your Desire, His Desire' and His vessel.


Do it today, and don't delay.
Amen!
Faithman 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...