Translate

Monday, March 30, 2020

Continuously PRAISE . . .

"HIS PRAISE SHALL BE 'CONTINUOUSLY' BE IN MY MOUTH"! (Psalm 34:1)

What better words are there for us to 'Start the DAY' and for the 'NEW WEEK AHEAD' than these Words! 👐👐👐

Good Morning My Dear Friends!


I awoke this morning with thinking and saying these WORDS in my spirit: 
"His Praise shall be CONTINUOUSLY in my MOUTH!"  
What does this 'WORD' mean to me??

  • I must and will guide my life to live on a 'higher plane' of life than that of the world's thinking and behavior.
  • It means that my 'modus operandi' or mode of living will be that of 'PRAISE' and 'CONTENTMENT' (Philippians 4:12) regardless of the circumstances that I am in.
  • It means that if I am a 'Citizen of Heaven', I must and will conduct my attitude like I live there already, and I am going to conduct my 'language and speech' alright because the language spoken there is 'continual praise' (Revelation 19:1)
  • It means that my 'habits' are good habits and I am developing a life-style that is good and pleasing to the Lord.
  • It means that my 'love for God' will continuously increase and my love for family and the Church will be forever

Please read the following Instructions for living in these times from our Friend Paul: 
"'And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrificethe kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.'" Romans 12:1-2
I love you all.  Think of You daily and pray that God will continue to give you strength and encouragement.  

It won't be long that the 'Golden Streets' of Heaven will be come our streets.  

And, His Righteousness and ways will be known to all. 

Have a great week.
Faith Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...