Translate

Monday, April 6, 2020

4 Instructional Words . . .

4 Instructional Words . . . .

Good Morning my Dear Friends,

How in the world are you?  'Good I hope!'

Please read the following from Psalm 2.
There are '4' Instructional Words in this Psalm that can give us great 'advice' to do during these coronavirus times. 

Please Read,

. . . the one who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them. 
Then in anger he rebukes them, terrifying them with his fierce fury. For the Lord declares, “I have placed my chosen king on the throne in Jerusalem, on my holy mountain.” The king proclaims the Lord ’s decree: 
“The Lord said to me, ‘You are my son. Today I have become your Father. 
Now then, you kings, act wisely! Be warned, you rulers of the earth! 
Serve the Lord with reverent fear, and rejoice with trembling. 
Submit to God’s royal son, or he will become angry, and you will be destroyed in the midst of all your activities— for his anger flares up in an instant. 
But what joy for all who take refuge in him!
Psalms 2:4‭-‬7‭, ‬10‭-‬12

The 'sound advice' for us to do:

  • Serve the Lord with reverent fear.
  • Rejoice, with trembling.
  • Submit to God's royal Son - Jesus.
  • Take refuge (rest) in Him.
Let's break it down in 'one-word' instructions: 
  1. Serve
  2. Rejoice
  3. Submit
  4. Rest
Live out these 4 simple words with you through today and great peace will be yours.

Amen,
Faith Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...