Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2020

"Be Ye . . ."

Dear LEJ Readers,  
Please click the 'subscribe' button on the 'title screen' so that you don't miss an edition.
The 'text' link for LEJ will be ending later this week!
Thank You! Jim

Be YE FILLED . . .



                     ". . . With the Holy Ghost & Giving Thanks Always and for Everything" !!!
'And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit, addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, '  Ephesians 5:18-20
It's a New Day.
There is a New Way. 
To Live with HIS POWER and be without dismay.

Why be sad about what is going on.  After all we have the greatest gift and Friend that we could ever have in these times.  Imagine what these times would be like without the Lord.  We must remind ourselves of who Jesus IS!

Jesus is the Way Maker, Light In the Darkness, Our God that is Who God IS.

In these days of extreme confusion, there is a way to remain calm, peaceful and joyful.  After all Jesus gave us these calming words . . .
'"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. '"  John 14:1-3
There is a place that we can go.
We can go 'In My Room' and wait on God and HE WILL FILL US with the HOLY SPIRIT!
BE YE FILLED as YOU READ THESE WORDS!  Amen! 
Click here for 'Way Maker' worship song.
Have a Spirit-filled DAY and LIFE!
Faith Man



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...