Translate

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Wonderful Peace . . . Yes,

Wonderful Peace . . . Yes, wonderful 'lasting peace'.

Good Morning Dear Friends,
How in the world are you?  Good I hope!

Peace

  • Do you have 'peace' this morning?
  • Did you know that 'peace' is not so far away from any of us at any time?
  • Did you know that God has an 'unlimited' supply of peace and it never runs out?

In the midst of these changing times, only Jesus can give us peace.  There is nothing that I desire on earth more than Jesus Christ.  How about you?  Is there anything out there that gives us peace like Jesus does?  The answer is 'no'.

The 'Prince' of Peace is Jesus Christ!

The World
The 'world' really doesn't give us lasting peace cause of its changing conditions of which we have no control of.  Only Jesus can give us lasting peace.  Regardless of the circumstances, conditions, and situations around us, we can go to Jesus and receive 'His peace' which is everlasting and surpasses all of our natural understanding.  Praise God for His wonderful peace!

Believe and Receive
'“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. ' John 14:1,27

When we receive 'God's peace', it is important to then share 'God's peace' with someone today.

This morning when I woke up, I experienced 'God's Peace' in my early hours and 'His peace' came over and in me in a special way, that is why I am sharing the sweet 'Jesus Peace' with you this morning.  

Please receive Him now and experience 'His Peace'.

I love you all,
Faith Man



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...