Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2020

His Presence

Good morning dear friends,
"How in the world are you? Good I hope".

God's Presence
We can trust in God's presence and power to sustain and comfort us.  We will face circumstances that will challenge our peace.  But, when we realize that Jesus is our peace we then know that we are not in this fight or life alone. 

Need Some 'Life'?
God will show us the path that leads to life and joy.  Be mindful to ask Him for the path everyday.

You will show me the path that leads to life; your presence fills me with joy and brings me pleasure forever.
Psalm 16:11 GNT

Set Your Minds
When I was younger and in the Scouts, I would set my scout compass on due 'north' before I began hiking the trail so that I would follow it to get back to my starting point.

When we set our minds on God and in trusting Him, His peace and presence is like a compass that guides us in all of our 'path of life's chapters' that we are in.

Allow His peace and presence to guide you today. 

He is our Eternal God and Eternal Hero. 🤗😌

Amen.
Faith man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...