Translate

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Ready, Set, Go!!!

"let us run with endurance the race that is set before us" From the book of Hebrews ...

Good morning Dear LEJ Friends,
On your mark, set set, GO !!

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:1‭-‬2 NKJV

Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:12‭-‬14 ESV

The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us and puts us in the eternal race.  The Holy Spirit is our helper and coach for the race.

So then, GO!!!

See you at the finish line.
Faith man.
🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...