Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2020

"Minding the Mind"

Good Morning Dear Friends,
Happy Sunday
(My favorite day of the week!)

"Minding the Mind"

A dear author & friend, Zig Ziglar ... (yes, he wrote me a personal letter years ago) is known for quoting the following:

"We need a 'Check Up From the Neck Up" and "If It's got to be .... It's up to me". 

There is a quote in the Bible that says 'Study to show yourselves approved a workman that needs not to be ashamed, righty dividing the Word of Truth' (2 Tim 2:15).  When we do this we begin to experience the process of being transformed from the inside out and begin notice the fruit of studying the Word of God in our lives. 


Starting this week, I will be sharing with you my 'favorite scriptures' that I learned years ago that made a profound difference in my life when I accepted Christ.  I soon started to experience God's peace, provision and power in ways that I never knew that was possible!

Here is one of the 'first scriptures' that I learned: 

John 1:12-13
But as many as received him,
to them gave he power to become the
sons of God, even to them that believe 
on his name:
Which were born, not of blood, 
nor the will of the flesh, nor the will of man,
but of God.

When I began to ack like a 'son of God', my world changed.  My family noticed the difference.  My friends noticed the difference.  I had a 'new Father' to live for and a 'new faith' that caused a great transformation and direction in my life.

It is my prayer that as we begin to "Mind the Mind", we will share God's Power in our lives in a new, fresh and exciting way and put us on the 'launch-pad' for heaven!


Love you guys! 
(see you later, or in the air! It's gonna be great up there!)
Faithman



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...