Translate

Friday, June 4, 2021

One Word for TODAY: 'SEEK'

Good Morning! God Loves YOU!! ❤️👍


Today's One Word Scripture
: Matthew 6:33


''
'But SEEK first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.'" Matthew 6:33


SEEK = STOP, LOOK & LISTEN for the Kingdom of God.

Ahh, Early Morning Sunrise in Wadsworth Ohio

One of my favorite things to do especially in the morning (before anyone else is up) is to ask God:

"What is going on in the Kingdom of God today?"

Then, I 'STOP, LOOK and LISTEN' to the Lord in my quietness.  

'In Moments Like these', I wait on God ...

God then speaks ...

It is ...

a 'verse of scripture',

Or 
a 'song of praise',

Or  
a 'special prayer',

Or
 'a person' in 'need',

Or
'a task' to do,

Or
'a message' to write. 

Waiting on the Lord, is my favorite thing to do!

Many of these messages and my personal daily mission's come from these special 'S.L.L.' times.   


Today my friend, was this message from today's S.L.L. times.  

Yes, SEEK God's Kingdom 1st!  
Then, everything,. every need and every moment will fall into place within God's plan and Kingdom for You. 

Such a Blessed Times are all my SLL times with the Lord!

 AMEN. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...