Translate

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Life Eternal Journal Screen Test

Good 'Sunday' Morning 😎


 Good, I Hope!

By now y'all are probably wondering what is a 'Life Eternal Journal Screen Test'?

If all works out on the computer with 'links, lights, camera & action' I hope to bring editions of LEJ via a video clip.   I think that Mr. Eddy sort of inspired me to the challenge!  And, with a 'little faith' it is amazing what you can do!

So click on the Link Below and see if the 14 second video plays on your computer or phone!  

     Remember:

 When we 'walk by faith and not by sight!'  
Everything will turn out just right!
Just like the Father had in His Sight!


Praise Ye the Lord!

Here's the link .... let me know if it opened and played ... thank you!


Faithman!





2 comments:

  1. It worked. Good to see and hear you.
    Have a Blessed Day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Howie! I'm glad that the link worked! Pray for me as I travel down this new road of video on LEJ! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...