Translate

Saturday, October 23, 2021

'Sight walkin Vs Faith walkin'.

Good, I hope!!

Good Morning!! Hey Y'all ... Did you ever wonder what 'Faithman' might look like as a 'cartoon' instead that of a 'stickman'??!!
Here Ya go!! 

 



Now for today's LEJ message ... What 'mindset' pleases God?

See Below.

A) 'Sight Walkin'

Or 
 
B) 'Faith Walkin'


The answer is 'B'.  
Faith pleases God! 

Please Read & Consider:

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, 
for he who comes to God must believe that He is, 
and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Hebrews 11:6

&

For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7

So then, do we waver in our 'faith' sometimes?? 
I believe that we all do at times.  
Even the disciples wavered at times.  
I am mindful of 'Thomas' and his situation of wavering.  
But Jesus is so kind, he will meet us like He did with Thomas in those moments where 'we waver' and returns to 'heal' our wavering 'faith'.  

Please read and consider ... 

Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord.”
So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.”
And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!” Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” 
John 20:24-29

Wavering?
Are you walking by 'sight' this morning and 'wavering' in your faith because of looking at the storms of life?  

Time to 'look to Jesus'!  
Allow Jesus to come and 'heal' your wavering.  

Begin by confessing, 
"My Lord and my God! I reach out to you in 'faith believing' that You are still with me and are working out every detail of my 'faith' in You.  
I repent from my 'unbelief' and return to believing in YOU and YOUR WORD". 
Amen.

He IS FOR YOU!
Allow the Lord to heal your faith. And, receive you. 
He will settle your faith.
He IS FOR YOU. He IS FOR YOU. 
He GOES BEFORE YOU.

This message was a 'faith' wake up call.
Time to 'walk by faith' and 'not by sight' again!
Amen!

'f.m'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...