Translate

Friday, November 5, 2021

A 'NEW TGIF' Acronym!

Happy Thanksgiving Month 👐 


A 'NEW TGIF' Acryonym!

Acronyms . . .
I don't know about you, but I like 'Acronyms'!  I think I grew to like them while working as a Project Manager and Consultant in the Environmental Regulations industry.  This 'industry' is 'FULL' of acronyms!  Many of which are used almost like a language when in discussion with clients and government agency representatives.

A Simple Definition . . .
So, if you need to know what a 'simple definition' of what an 'acronym' is; it is when a word or name formed from the initial components of a longer name or phrase usually using individual initial letters, as in NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) or EU (European Union) or like I was used to using: EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and OEPA (Ohio Environmental Protection Agency).

A New T.G.I.F. Meaning!
So then, since we are in the 'Thanksgiving Month' of November, 'Faithman' has a new meaning for T.G.I.F. 

Here it is! 
T. hanks
G. iving
I. s
F. orever! 

What is 'neat' about the 'new' T.G.I.F. acronym is, you can use it 'any day of the week' as a 'witness tool' or 'greeting' when talking to someone!  

Then, if your person that you are talking to tries to correct you about 'the day' not being 'Friday' ... all you have to say is 'Thanks Giving Is Forever! Every Day of the Week!

Isn't that Cool?! 

Hey, T.G.I.F. (afterall it is Friday too!)

In Everything Give Thanks! 

A week or so ago, I read about this Jewish Custom that I sent out via text on our 'text ministry' link.  It is worth repeating again today . . . please read and consider . . .

A Jewish custom is that a Jew tries to thank God more than a hundred times a day. 
Although one hundred times seems like an exaggeration, but when we put it into practice, it just means we are trying to be as 'grateful as possible' to God, and this has an impact on our spiritual and physical world. Amen. 

 When we thank God this much, it doesn't give us much time to complain. 🙏😌🙂

God Bless you all! T.G.I.F.!!
Faithman!

ps - click this link below for a quick video ;)


2 comments:

  1. Thank You Lord for Beech Bottom, a great place to grow up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Howie! I agree!! A good simple life for me! Beech Bottom was the place to be!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...