Translate

Thursday, November 18, 2021

T.G.I.F. x 2

                      Happy Thanksgiving Month 👐

  t.g.i.f.

 (Thanks Giving Is Forever

  (Thank God it's Friday) 
 

We are 'in the days' heading up to the week & day that we celebrate 'Thanksgiving' Day!  Hallelujah! 

I am sure that some of you have family traditions of traveling home to meet up with other family members.  Some other traditions include attending special church services and some traditions celebrate Thanksgiving with Communion around the table before the Thanksgiving meal.

My favorite thing during this week, is reflecting on 'God's Goodness' to me over the years in my early days living in Beech Bottom, WV with my dear family whom many now are in Heaven rejoicing.

And also reflecting on Thanksgiving memories with my wife of many years with our children and now grandchildren too.


This next coming week, try to set aside some 'quiet time' to think about 'God's Goodness' to you and your family in some special way that makes your Thanks Giving & Thanks Living special!  

I assure you, it will be time 'well spent'!

Happy Thanks Giving & Living!


The 'Thanksgiving Challenge' Continues! 

Today's Thanksgiving Challenge is: 
Think about a past 'Thanksgiving Blessing' that you had that was extraordinary.  Then text the blessing, if you care to.
Thank you!

Hope to C Ya soon 👌



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...