Translate

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

The Perfect Way . . . To Start a Day!

                     Happy Thanksgiving Month 👐 


With A Grateful Heart, 
the 'perfect way' to start 'any day'

'So live in Christ Jesus the Lord in the same way as you received him. Be rooted and built up in him, be established in faith, and overflow with thanksgiving just as you were taught. ' Colossians 2:6-7


By now, you are probably thinking . . . "Does 'Faithman' start every day with a 'grateful heart?'" 

Do you really want to know the 'truth'?

I'm very sorry to say, that there are those days that I don't feel 'grateful' nor, feel 'thankful'.

😑 

And, I wish that I could say that I begin each day with a 'grateful heart'.  

So then, what should I do??

Begin to count each simple blessing like a 'new day', a 'new sunrise' and that I have a 'complete Savior' who loves me, cares for me and count my blessings and thinking of my dear friends, like you guys!!

So then . . . I begin my Wednesday!

'With a Grateful Heart'

Stir up your faith, with a grateful heart!


The 'Thanksgiving Challenge' Continues! 

Today's Thanksgiving Challenge is: 
List or text an 'unusual thing' 
to thank the Lord for.

Hope to C Ya soon 👌



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...