Translate

Thursday, November 11, 2021

So Thankful for our Veterans

 Happy Thanksgiving Month πŸ‘

Thank You Lord for all our Veterans & Your Protection over our Land

Veterans Day 2021 - 
A Day of Giving Thanks for our Veterans.


A Veterans Day Poem
In our Land, let freedom ring -
Yes, Our Veterans paid a price
So we can Sing!
Of their Service to protect our land,
May we ever be thankful for their protection band. 
Yes, their dedicated Service
Brought us safety through their hands,
Makes us Grateful so that we can stand. 
God Bless America and our Veterans too,
On This Special Day we call Veterans Day true! 
Amen. 'faithman'
 
As I sit, write and think of our Veterans and the price that they paid, I am at 'a loss of words' of expressing my sincere gratitude for their service so that we can enjoy the freedoms and liberties here in America.

I still remember my 'uncles, cousins and family members' who served in WWII, Korean War and other conflicts.  I remember seeing pictures and letters that they sent home to my family while they were in the service.

My cousin George M was in the Navy and his ship sunk during WWII, but he survived continued on and lived to be in his 90s.  My Uncle Armand L was in the Army and his division pushed back the German troops and captured a command post from what I've been told.

I am sure that all of us have had family members or dear friends who served and some gave their lives so that we can enjoy the freedoms that we have today.

May we stop at some point today and 'give thanks' to the Lord for their service and to be grateful to the Lord His Ultimate Protection of our Land.  
Amen!



A Thanksgiving Challenge
During this month of November as you know, Faithman started the 'Thanksgiving Challenge.  
We are averaging about 15 to 20 readers a day on the LEJ blog page.  I am grateful for the response of those who are offering up their Thanksgiving Offerings. 
(Gee, I wonder what would happen if we had all 15 to 20 people respond giving their 'thanksgiving text' every day?!)

It would be a 
'Hallelujah Breakdown Event!, 
May I offer up to you all, 
again the invitation 
to participate in the 
'Thanksgiving Text Challenge'

And remember . . . 

'Faith Man' sent ya!! πŸ˜‰

Love you all, C Ya Next Time!

 'Faith man' πŸ’—


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...