Translate

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Season of Advent: "Want or need a Gift? Seek 1st the Kingdom of God!"

Hello, it's Sunday evening and the 3rd week of Advent already!

I know, you are probably wondering what happened to 'Faithman' this Sunday morning.

"Praise the Lord", I didn't sleep in . . . But, I had the awesome privilege of having 2 of our grandson's in a 'stay-over-night' and got to play with play dough, play football and laugh all Saturday evening.  

Then, I got to go to an awesome Children's Christmas Program at church this morning!

Childrens Christmas Program link

Yes, Christmas is Coming!!  
And, what do 'we seek' as we enter into our 3rd week of Advent?

The Gifts, or the 'GIVER of the Gifts'?!

I choose 'The Giver'!

Why seek the temporal gifts? When you can have the Eternal Giver of Gifts!

I am still learning the importance of 'Seeking the Giver of all Gifts' which is Jesus Christ our Lord.  

By seeking the 'Giver of Life,' God bestows on us the 'Gift of God' which is the Holy Spirit who opens up opportunities not only at Christmas time, but throughout our Life's Journey and beyond!

May I encourage you to 'seek ye 1st the Kingdom of God and the 'Giver of the Kingdom 1st' and everything else will fall into place as we serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords for all eternity!!

Merry Christmas!

f.m.

ps - keep shining out this Advent, the world needs Your Life of Life which is Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...