Translate

Friday, January 28, 2022

Angel Camp Out!!

T.G.I.F. ❤️

I Love Friday's !  Don't You??
It means we are getting close to my favorite day of the week, SUNDAY! 🤗✝️😌

Angel 'CAMP OUT'!!
Did you know when we fear the LORD and listen to the LORD, He sends an ANGEL???
 
The angel of the LORD camps around those who fear God, and he saves them. The LORD hears good people when they cry out to him, and he saves them from all their troubles.
Psalms 34:7‭, ‬17 NCV

Now, I love that promise from God!!  Just think an angel is camping out around your home this very morning!  And, when we know the LORD, He saves us from ALL OUR TROUBLES!

AMEN!
f.m.

ps - I wonder if the angels sing any 'campfire songs' ?? 😉🤠🔥🏕️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...