Translate

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

God's Gifts: His Quietness

Today's Gift is His Quietness.

Very simple gift.

He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
Psalms 23:2 NIV

He Restores Hope.

Better a dry crust with quiet than a house full of feasting with quarrels.
Proverbs 17:1 CEB

Be still, and know that I am God;
Psalms 46:10a‭ NKJV

In God's Quietness, we find strength and are given the grace we need to carry on our calling. 

Tell your 'storm' in life to 'BE QUIET' in Jesus Name! 

And your storm WILL BE STILL! 
Amen!! ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™

f.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...