Translate

Thursday, January 20, 2022

God's Gifts: "His Word" Part II

Good Thursday Morning!

This is the DAY that the LORD HAS MADE! Let us REJOICE and be GLAD in it!

"HIS WORD" - PART II

The WORD OF GOD has AWESOME POWER!   

Please read, think deeply and meditate on the following scripture: 

'“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord . “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Instead of the thornbush will grow the juniper, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow. This will be for the Lord ’s renown, for an everlasting sign, that will endure forever.”' Isaiah 55:8-13

The above scripture has so much meaning, imagery and promise for us.  

As we break down the scripture for study let us consider the following:

  1. God's Word tells us His ways are not our 'natural ways'.  God's ways are 'supernatural' and much higher and have an eternal purpose in Mind for our best and good. 
  2. His WORD produces results! God's Word has a mission.  In the beginning, God spoke His Word . . . 'Let their be LIGHT, and there was LIGHT!  Yes, God's Word will accomplish what God desires through the movement of the Holy Spirit in this world and in our lives. The result or fruit of the Holy Spirit moving in our lives is PEACE, JOY and HARMONY with God's eternal plan.
  3. God's WORD produces 'seed' for the sower and bread for the hungry for God.  When a person has a hunger for God, that person will always return to the WORD OF GOD for their spiritual nourishment, peace and direction. 
Many years ago, when I was at work at a really noisy place (Yes, I was wearing my hearing protection), I heard this above scripture deep in my spirit-temple.  I knew it was the LORD speaking to me by the Holy Spirit and showing me that 'HIS WORD' would not return VOID in MY LIFE, but HIS WORD would accomplish the very thing that God intended it to accomplish in my life.   That WORD was spoken to me before I knew where it was exactly in the scriptures.  

That moment was a fulfillment of the following scripture in my life and brought me great peace.

Please read . . .

'“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord . “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. '

Jeremiah 31:33

'This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.” '

Hebrews 8:10-12

Do you ever wonder why the enemy (the evil one) works so hard to detour you from the investment that God has made in your life with the 'seed' of the WORD OF GOD?  It is because the 'evil one' has no inheritance and blessing from our Heavenly Father.  

Our inheritance and eternal life is such a precious gift to us, and 'the evil one' tries to upset the 'JOY CART' of our 'SOULS' through day to day incidents and woes of this world.  

Remember Jesus said, in this world we would have tribulation . . . But! Be of GOOD CHEER, for JESUS (the LIVING WORD) will overcome these things through the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT moving in our lives daily!

More on "HIS WORD" Part III tomorrow!
God Bless you!!
f.m.

If you are on the PATH of JOY, its a pretty good indication, you are WALKING IN THE WORD!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...