Translate

Monday, January 20, 2020

And the WINNER IS . . .

Session #3!!
God's Personal Word for Today!

Thanks for sending in your 'favorite' session choices.

The 'Awesome Adventures in Prayer Lab Session #3' was the most chosen, however Session #2 (Power in Praise) had some interest too.  

So then, Session #3 deeper study will continue today and Session #2 will be added later this month.

~~~~~

Session #3 Subject continues:  
"God's Personal Word for Today" 

"A Snowy Morning in NE Ohio"

Upon awakening this morning, I waited on the Lord for "God's Personal Word for me Today".  The Spirit of the Lord spoke to my spirit the following words:

 "so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;
    it shall not return to me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
    and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
For you shall go out in joy
    and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and the hills before you
    shall break forth into singing,
    and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands".

Isaiah 55:11 & 12
How often do we 'wait upon the Lord' for His Word to us in the morning??  

I find out when I do this habit, it sets my day 'on course' for God's Will and His plan in my life.  It sort of reminds me of putting the 'train on the track' for the day. 


Many years ago God spoke 'this same WORD' to me before I began my managerial duties at Wheeling Pittsburgh Steel Corporation.  His Word was the assurance that I needed that all things in then, and in the future would work out and be 'on target' with God's plan.

When we 'jump out of bed' in the morning without waiting on God and His 'Personal Word for Today' and we may find ourselves totally 'out of sync' with God and His plan.  

There is so much power when we 'wait on the Lord' and 'listen for His voice' and leading in all of our daily situations.  Most importantly, we must start this at the beginning of the day.

If you do not have the habit or practice of 'waiting on the Lord' in prayer and meditation in the morning, please allow me to encourage you to start doing this habit.  This habit has immediate and eternal rewards!!!

Tomorrow, Session #3 continues.  

In the meantime, wait for, look for and get . . . "God's Personal Word for you Today". It will be the best thing that you did for the Kingdom of God and yourself! 😁

Amen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...