Translate

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Going' to my Quiet Place . . .

Good Morning Dear Friends,

How in the World Are You??
Good I hope!  You were programmed for 'Victory'!!

Now that we are 'Back' and living in 'The Future', let's take 'Faith Man's' advice for successful Christian living.

In today's message, Faith Man made a small video to let you in on a secret of having 'Victory' every day.  The 'Victory' comes by finding your 'quiet place' or 'secret place' with God.

Click on the Video below:



Where is your 'secret place' in your home?  
Do you spend time there every day?
If 'yes' good, I'm sure that your friend 'Vicky', 'Victory' or 'Vic' is finding you there everyday!

Please read below, and 'Vic' will find you today!

'He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord , “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence.' 
Psalms 91:1-3

Did you find 'Vic' yet??  
If so, tell Him "Faith Man' sent ya' 😉!

God Bless You!
Faith Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...