Translate

Monday, June 15, 2020

Come to the Table.

Good Morning!
Happy Monday!
How in the world are you?
Weak, worn & empty?

You can come to 'the table of God' and He will fill you up!

When I woke up this morning, I felt like I needed strength for today both in 'spirit' and 'body'.  After being busy all weekend with just 'normal stuff' it seemed like, "O Lord, its morning~".

Do you ever have days (or mornings) like that??

This world has a way of wearing us down, even though we are unaware of this. 

But there is a remedy for days like this.  The remedy is 'go to God's table' and receive what is needed to regain your strength and focus'.  

And remember:
The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need.
Psalms 23:1 NLT

And add this to your thoughts for the day's journey:

You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.
Psalms 23:5‭-‬6 NLT

Amen!
Yes, 'Happy Monday'
It is a 'Happy Monday!'
F.M.

God paints the skies on the Spring days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...