Translate

Monday, June 1, 2020

Whoa!

STOP!!!

Hey there, 

How many times while you were driving your car you 'stopped' at the 'red lights', and at the 'stop signs', and at the 'yield signs' to advert an accident??!!

I am sure many times! 

I believe that you have 'stopped' many times or you would be able to read this message this morning!!
😲😲

The Lord is having me STOP!!

Tune in tomorrow to find out why!


ps - please read and meditate on this scripture throughout today:

Jeremiah 6:16a "Thus says the Lord: 'Stand in the ways (or 'Stop' in your ways) and see, And 'ask' for the old paths (the Lord's ways), where the good way is, And walk in it; then you will find rest (soul food) for your souls (life's journey)."

'Italics' my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...