Translate

Friday, August 21, 2020

Our Biblical Compass!

Good Morning Dear Friends,
How in the World are You??
Good, I hope! F.M.

"Me, as a Cub Scout - age 10"

While growing up in the little town of Beech Bottom, WV one of my favorite things was being a member of the Cub Scouts 'Pack 59'.  We learned how to do and build 'neat things' and would meet at the Beech Bottom Community Church on Pack Nights.

One of my favorite things was learning 'How to use & read a compass'.  
I was fascinated that no matter 'where or how' I moved the compass, that the 'needle' would always point North.  

Later I learned that I could use this during my hiking expeditions over the West Virginia hills (Almost, Heaven you know ... Sings John Denver).

Did you know that the 'Word of God' is our compass for life??  

How I love the Word of God.  I find my best comfort, my best direction and continue to learn about the 'love of God' for me throughout the Word of God.  

'Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path'.
Psalm 119:105 ESV

The Bible is the 'timeless' guide for our souls travels.  No matter how young or how old we are, the Word of God will be and is our 'Timeless Guide'.

We all could talk about how many times and seasons that we've been through where the 'Word of God' gave us the comfort and the direction we needed for our lives' journey.   

May the Word of God be our eternal compass forever, Amen!

Have a great weekend,
Faithman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...