Translate

Friday, May 28, 2021

One Word for Today: 'POUR'

 Good Morning! God Loves YOU!! ❤️👍

Wonders in the heavens & on earth!

Be 'Ye Filled' with the Holy Spirit this morning!

Today's One Word Scripture: " 'In the last days, God says, I will POUR out my Spirit on all people.   Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.  Even on my servants, both men and women, I will POUR out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.  I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke.  The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.  And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'"  Acts 2:17-21 

One Word for Today: 'POUR'   

Today's writing will be on God 'POUR'ing out His Spirit'.

God has been in control of all events since the beginning of time.     We presently are in the 'Church Age' and the Season of the Holy Spirit moving in our midst!  Just recently we have had some 'marvelous signs in the sky' with the Lunar eclipse and will have a Solar Eclipse on June 10. 

What do the celestial sightings have to do with God's Spirit??  It shows His wonder and His power in the heavenlies!  But greater is when we allow God to POUR out His Spirit in us and allow Him to 'USE US' in God's 'Greater Story' in our times and seasons.  

I have been having many dream lately.  
I guess it means I am an 'old man' or getting older.  
The 'dreams' are of people of whom I believe that I need to pray for and for their Salvation.  
May God open their eyes and hearts today!

Please allow God to POUR on YOU the HOLY SPIRIT!  
Move out in the ministry that HE has for YOU!   
Your LIFE WILL OVER FLOW WITH JOY!!  

If you have no JOY this morning, align yourself up with GOD and HIS PLAN.  
Remember, HE IS IN CONTROL OF THE EVENTS in your life.  
Don't reject HIS TIMING, the BIRTH and DEATH of your family members.
Or, try to understand fully HIS BIGGER PLAN!

After all, are lives are but a vapor.

GET BUSY about the KINGDOM of GOD and allow GOD to POUR OUT HIS SPIRIT on YOU today!

YOUR LIFE WILL FLOW in POWER and WONDERS! 

Amen! 💓
Faithman 🙏🗣️

ps - email me at jimilewi@gmail.com if you have any prayer concerns or need further explanation of what it means to be 'FILLED' with the HOLY SPIRIT. jl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...