Translate

Thursday, January 6, 2022

God's Gifts Focus: Joy!

Good Morning!  This week is going soooo fast!
It is Thursday already!  

When I sat down to write this edition of LEJ, I thought that I would play a few songs on my guitar.  (One of these days, I'll have to record a video and send it over the LEJ Blog 😉)

Anyway, I played the song "Peace Give I To Thee' from an early 'Maranatha! Praise Album'.  As I sang and played the song, I thought how every thing that God gives us is usually through 'His Word' and 'the truth of Scripture' first.  

Then, when we mix 'His Word' with our 'Faith' and belief, then the Word becomes alive and part of us and affects our emotions, well being and changes us.

It is my prayer that this LEJ 'God Gift's Series' is doing just that.  Changing Us!  May we mix our faith with God's Precious truths and allow the Holy Spirit to guide our very being in every situation.

I think of you all in some way when I write these LEJ messages.  I know of some of your struggles.  I know of some of your losses.  I know some of your pain.  And, how do I know this?  Because I feel these things and have experienced these things at times too!

Therefore, it is so important to 'relish' ourselves in God's Love.  It is the only thing that is stable in these times.  We must remember that HIS LOVE overcomes our ALL STRUGGLES, ALL LOSSES, and ALL PAIN.

And that my friend, is why 'I choose the JOY gift' this day and most of my days.  Because I know that the 'JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH'.  'JOY' is the result of our encounter with the Holy Spirit moment by moment.
Amen!
🤗❤️
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...