Translate

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Target⦾ Focus: God's Gift of Intimacy

It is the 'First Peak of the Week' day (Wednesday) for 2022!!
Hope your year is off to a great start!!

Intimacy with God.
God's Quiet Love Gift 💗


What does it mean to experience Intimacy with God? 
It means we are “never alone” and can call on the LORD at anytime of the day or night.

Intimacy with God means we have His peace.   It means that we can have an Intimate relationship with God and really know that we are 'never alone' (Hebrews 13:5).

Intimacy with the Holy Spirit is what happens when we give ourselves completely to Him and He gives Himself to us over and over again!  As we choose to live in the Spirit, He fills you with Himself, because He desires to live in and through you moment by moment.

The result of this gift of Intimacy with God, is a glorious feeling of God's divine joy that is almost overwhelming in its power.  When we experience it, we know that it is sent to us directly from God. 

As we build our relationship with God through His WORD and the power of the HOLY SPIRIT, our trust and faith in the LORD is renewed and we are rewarded with spiritual strength, love, knowledge, and peace.

Where do you find your 'Gift of Intimacy' with God this morning?  
Have you missed your 'quiet time' with the Lord recently??  
God is waiting.  The Holy Spirit is calling.  

May we exercise what David penned down in the Psalms to return to our Intimacy with God:

'The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.' Psalms 23:1-6

'God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; ” ' Psalms 46:1, 10a

I like to think that another phrase for 'Intimacy with God', is 'Abide with God'.  As we abide and stay Intimate with our Savior, we will find that our days are better, sweeter and more Joyful as we go about our ways.  Be Intimate with God . . . He waits for you.

Amen! 💗


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...