Translate

Monday, January 10, 2022

God's Gifts: His Omniscience

 Good Monday Morning!

Praise the LORD!  WE are into the 2nd week of 2022 already!!  

I believe that this year, there will be amazing opportunities for us, because JESUS IS LORD of ALL!

I am excited and 'anticipative' that the LORD is doing a 'new thing' in 2022!

'“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. “I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. '  Isaiah 43:18-19,25

A recent 'sunrise' in NE Ohio! 😊

'“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. “Lift up your eyes and look about you: All assemble and come to you; your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the hip. Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come. ' Isaiah 60:1-5

Have you ever thought about this statement? 

That ...

'God is ALWAYS UP TO GOOD!'
Yes! ALWAYS!!
And that HE IS Perfect In all His Ways!!

Yes!  Even in the midst of what 'looks like' bad times and poor timing, God IS working OUT ALL THINGS for our very best! (Romans 8:28).  Let us learn to relinquish our care over the the 'Omniscience of God'!

His 'all knowing' abilities and 'all-knowing' nature reminds me to open up God's 'Omniscience Gift' today!

The Omniscience Gift of God, is the 'ultimate paramount gift' that God is all-knowing AND THE BEST PARENT EVER for us!  
In His Sovereignness, He encompasses all knowledge of the universe past, present, and future.  And, He is working out all things for the very best and for the redemptive glory of all things.   Even our redemption!  He proved this and His Love by sending His Son, Jesus to die for us on a tree!


At this first look, the idea of the 'omniscience of God' may seem to be a simple concept of God knowing everything.  But, as we study the Bible, the more we come to understand what an incredible truth it is.  Psalm 147:4-5 tells us, “He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.”  Imagine. God not only knows how many stars are in the universe, but knows each of them by name!

An early summer night's 'star view' from my back porch.

And too, the 'very hairs of our head' are numbered!

'Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.' Luke 12:7

And, we are under His watchful eye and Divine Care and He KNOWS US . . . please read, 

'You have searched me, Lord , and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord , know it completely. You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain. Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,” even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you. ' Psalms 139:1-12

Such an Awesome Gift the 'Omniscience of God IS!

He will chase us down, and run after us and leave 'the 99' 
until we are found.

Let us allow ourselves to be found of God.  
Look Up ↑ for the
OMNISCENT God is 
Looking DOWN ↓on US this 
very Monday Morning!
His Omniscience Is Peace & Protection.
AMEN!
f.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...