Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Keep Eating & Running ...

Spiritual Food ...

Gives strength to our souls.  

But, are there habits and items that I need to change to stay strong for the journey ahead?  I think so.

Our lives need have to have a balance of proper 'spiritual food', exercise, rest and proper nutrition to ward off 'spiritual attacks', illness, and disease.   
A proper balance of these items will help us in staying strong from the enemy's attacks both in the spiritual and in the mental realms.

I'm taking inventory of my habits and 2020 goals during the month of June 2020 and am asking the following questions:
  1. What to I need to stop doing?
  2. What do I need to change?
  3. What habits are causing stress?
  4. What 'mind-sets' are causing me to miss those things that God wants me to do?
May I ask you to consider the same questions to help you realign yourself with God's will?

Please pray for me as I seek wisdom in these areas.

We are in this race together.

Amen!
Faith man

last night's sunset 😎😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a Great Day in the Lord :)

The Monday Morning Quarterback / Sermon Question?

Happy Monday! I hope that all is well with you this morning. The Monday Morning Quarterback Question? Question: Did you make it to church or...